- Guide price
Every day, people around the world communicate, connect, and learn digitally on the go. Our students spend hours with their devices and digital tools. Imagine if some of that time was spent learning your content. Imagine your students learning by creating, playing, translating, editing, curating, researching, and brainstorming digitally on cell phones, mobile devices, laptops, tablets, iPads, Chromebooks, and consoles.
Learning to Go is a collection of lesson plans, resources, handouts, and tips for teachers wishing to incorporate mobile devices, phones or BYOT (Bring Your Own Technology) into their teaching. This book offers suggestions for adapting your curriculum even if your students have little access to technology or you are new to technology integration.
This is a practical and useful guide with a unique design to inspire you to explore the possibilities of digital learning with a click or touch. There are no page numbers so that you are encouraged to choose your learning path and lesson plans. Find printer-friendly handouts and rubrics or access the originals to edit and adapt to meet your needs.
In addition, this book has the following features to help guide and support you throughout your journey:
- The Content Map allows you more freedom than a Table of Contents. Click or touch to explore the lessons, resources, apps, and handouts.
- The Navigation bars at the bottom of the pages allow you to quickly get to the resources and apps you need when planning or conducting a lesson.
- The internal and external links within the lesson plans help you to easily and quickly find free web tools and apps and access the handouts.
- The Apps guide divides recommended apps into 8 categories and lists and describes free apps suitable for various devices and ages (toddlers to adults).
- The Resources section is filled with handouts, storyboards, evaluation forms, and rubrics.
- The Materials folder is filled with all the rubrics and handouts for you to edit and print.
- The Materials folder also contains screenshots (pngs) of the evaluation forms, storyboards, and handouts for students to quickly upload to an app, complete, and turn in digitally.
Implementing mobile learning is already tough, but I hope this book’s design, features, tips, and resources ease your journey and motivate you to explore the possibilities.
Note: This book is a special enhanced PDF on sale at Gumroad, where you get both the PDF and Kindle formats with your purchase. Click here or below to be taken to the book’s page.
Download a sample todayLearning to go - sample (1661)