- Guide price
From English Teacher to Learner Coach is for EFL teachers who want successful students, not just successful lessons. More than ever before, English learners have the tools and opportunities to practise and become competent English users, but they will need support and guidance to make the most of them. In other words, they need a coach. This book helps you to give your teaching a coaching twist, which in turn helps your students practise more outside class and get more out of what they do in class with you.
The book has two parts:
1. A guide for teachers which includes:
• a clear rationale for a coaching approach
• ways to give your teaching a coaching twist
• coaching activities you can use in your lessons
2. A student book with 39 activities. This includes:
• activities to help students get motivated
• activities to help students get organised
• activities to help your students practise English outside class on their own or with fellow students.
From English Teacher to Learner Coach is for all types of English class: adults, teens and younger learners, general and business English, EAP classes, large groups and one-to-ones, classes with or without a course book. Many activities are internet based but there are plenty of unplugged alternatives, which require no technological resources.
Give your teaching a coaching twist!
Click on the link below for full page colour PDFs of the lesson plans in the book. You can print these out for easy reference in class.From English Teacher to Learner Coach sample (817)
- From English Teacher to Learner Coach is now available at Amazon in Kindle format.
- To read From English Teacher to Learner Coach you need a Kindle, PC, Mac, Android device or iPhone/iPad.
- If you want to read the book on a device other than a kindle then you can download a free Kindle reader here.